Wednesday, January 10, 2018

Coffee Loving Cardmakers


http://coffeelovingcardmakers.com/ 

Hey there  :) 
Welcome to my blog !! 
I am so happy to share this sweet card with you this week!!
Being a part of Coffee Loving Papercrafters Facebook group, and Coffee Loving Cardmakers Blog is so amazing for me!!
I never thought in a million years I'd be asked to take part with such talented women. I am still pinching myself, if I'm being honest.
I will be posting a card, one Wednesday a month,and this is my January card.
I really hope you like it  :) 

Let's chat about this card for a moment, ok. 
This sweet girl is from Unity Stamp Company's  new line called Planner Girls.
They are smaller than their Angie's Girl stamps, but as you know, Unity doesn't make small stamps-EVER! LoL 
She doesn't have a name like the Angie's, but you can find her by clicking here> Stay Cozy
I started out stamping her with Memento Black ink, colored her in with Copics. 
Then I used Craftin' Desert Divas (<link) Fancy Frame Dies to cut her out. I used Papertrey Ink white cardstock as my base, then grabbed a piece of printed cardstock, too.
I used Stampin' Up! Pool Party for the blue layer, and the little piece for the sentiment.
The sentiment is also from Unity, from the Itty Bitty line, called Cup of Love.
I used pink embossing powder on it :) 
I don't know if you can see it, but under the top, white layer and over all the other layers, I used a piece glitter tulle to cover the entire card, and trimmed it some. I am going to so sad when I run out of that tulle. I bought it and 6 other glitter colors at JoAnn's 4 years ago, and I have not seen it since then  :( 

This sticker is so amazing!
It is from Essentials (Sandy Lion) 
It was a gift to me from my friend Eileen Mathys for Christmas!
I just love it, and I will be buying more of them :) 



This pretty little flower came with the same sticker set!! Too cute  :) 

Well, that's my card for this month! I hope you like it, too.
I can't wait for next month!
Valentine's Day!
I already have an idea spinning around in my head!! 
See you then  ;) 

3 comments:

  1. Thank you, Amy! You're always so sweet :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the card Robyn! What a nice touch adding a layer of tulle. I just left my JoAnn in Dayton, Ohio ~ they have Wyla glitter tulle in the bridal section. Hope it’s what you’re looking for.

    ReplyDelete