Saturday, February 3, 2018

February 2108 Friends of Unity Blog Hop

Welcome back to the Friends of Unity Blog Hop!!
I am so happy you are here!! 

For this months card I used my very favorite color combo, kraft and red :) 
My favorite cardstock is from Papertrey Ink! 
I used Unity Stamp Company's
This is an awesome stamp for any occasion. Love of coffee, Valentine's Day, a gift card holder to a loved one.. the possibilities are many.
I started out by stamping the image with red ink onto kraft cardstock, then using Gina Marie's Wonky Stitch dies I cut it out. I used  kraft ink to distress the edges of all the paper I used.
I decided to add a little love letter using my EK Success envelope punch and more coordinating designer paper from PTI~ it turned out so cute, and the sentiment that comes with the stamp set fit perfectly onto my little die cut "piece of paper"  ;) 
I used the same paper for the banner strips too.
The twine is from... you guessed it PTI~ LOL  I love their stuff
The swirly heart is from Sizzix # 660222
This sweet bow tie paper clip is from Simon Says Stamp, and lastly I used the Sweetheart Mix sequins from Pretty Pink Posh....


I sure hope you are Hopping along with use! We may be a small group, but we seriously LOVE Unity Stamp Company so much! 

If you would like to Hop along, we would surly love for you to leave us a comment letting us know what you think  :) 
I hope to see you back in March for our next Hop!!! 
First up is...

Oh, I forgot to mention, one of us is having a giveaway!! 
Hop along, leave us a comment to be entered to win!! 




36 comments:

  1. I love that little tiny envelope. This card has so much detail. Love it all!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card Robyn! I love the color combo as well. And that Unity stamp is one of my favorites...I really need to buy it instead of just admiring it from a far :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Life is short, Stacy, buy the stamp, right?? LOL
      I have the Tshirt LOL
      Thank you for your sweet comments!!

      Delete
  3. Love all the detail - dots and stripes and tiny envelope are so neat.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!! That little envelope is so stinkin' cute, but, adding the "liner" to it make me smile!

      Delete
  4. Really pretty ;) The little envelope is such a cute idea ~ can I borrow?? Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Wendy!! The envelope seems to be the star of the show!! Borrow away!! PM me on FB, and I can punch you out some, OK? ;)

      Delete
  5. Lots of interesting detail! Nice!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What cute card!!! I will need to remember this and do my best case it!😊

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If you do, be sure to tag me!! I want to see your take! ok.. thanks for your sweet comment <3

      Delete
  7. You had me at kraft and red!! <3 I love all the layers and details... love it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, right!! Our favorite color combo.. really, kraft and any color would be our favorite!
      Thanks for your comments, my friend! But YOUR card is my favorite one!!

      Delete
  8. Oh Robyn, love your color combo on that cute card! Lovely coffee cup!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Too cute!!!!! Thanks for sharing your talent with us!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Just stunning. I love all the details, kraft/red are awesome together, and I love all the layers. A lovely card.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Such a fun card Robyn! I love all the details!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love this color combination! This card is gorgeous - love all the details!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Aww! 😊 thank you so much πŸ’•☕️

    ReplyDelete
  14. Super sweet card. I'm loving the pop of white. It just accentuates the red and tan!-Annie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. πŸ’•πŸ’•thank you, Annie😊😘

      Delete
  15. Great card! I love the craft and red together too. Lots of wonderful embellishments on here. Thanks for sharing. 😍

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. πŸ’•πŸ’• thanks so much, Judy 😊😎

      Delete
  16. WOW this is beautiful!!! Love all the layers and colors. Thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww! Thank you so much!! πŸ’•πŸ’• 😊🌻

      Delete
  17. I love this card! And I love coffee! Win win!
    --Phaline Mays

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. πŸ’•thanks so much, Phaline ☕️πŸ’•

      Delete
  18. Nice! Lots of interest with this card!

    ReplyDelete