Wednesday, July 11, 2018

Coffee Loving Cardmakers Design Team~ July

 Hey there, welcome back to Robyn's Nest!!  


For this months card, I wanted to use a stamp set I bought a few months back from Super Sponsor Altenew, called Dancing in the Rain <<LINK
I love each and every stamp in this wonderful set! 
I started off by stamping the "rain" in soft blue, on watercolor paper.
I used the window die from SU!, and baked brown sugar cs
For the background paper, I used a sheet from Webster's Pages called
Sweet Notes (Allison Kraft Designs) ~ I just love this bookcase background

The kitty and the coffee cups were stamped, and fussy cut, then popped up onto the windowsill.

I love this sentiment! It fits "me" so well....

Well, that's it for me this month!!
I hope you like my card!
See you again in August 
Inky Hugs!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment