Saturday, May 2, 2020

Friends of Unity~ May 2020


Hey there!!
Welcome to Robyn's Nest!!
I am so glad you are here for our monthly blog hop!!

***Announcing the winner of last months Hop...
Karen Ladd!!
Please send me your address in an email to

robyn6420@aol.com
subject FOU Winner
if anyone knows Karen, could you let her know :)

Onto my card...
This months cue is Favorite Angie Girl or Guy!!
Well that's difficult!!
I love them all. I do, however, have my favs :) and I have narrowed it down to 6... 😏
I'm sure by now you have heard the news that
 Angie Blom and USCo have separated.
I know 😭
I can say with all honesty, I will miss Angie Blom's Unity stamps!
I do love digital stamping, and will follow Angie wherever she goes!! 💛
I wish her well 

Onto my card for this month...
Now, don't be too jealous, but I have the highly coveted March 2015 Kit of the Month!!
I KNOW!!!
So lucky!! I bought it before they removed it.
 I am using the Angie girl from that kit!!
Sorry, the picture looks rough :/ 
Pretty In Pink

I am so happy with how she turned out!
At first, I was afraid I had overworked her hair, but the pictures looked ok, so I went with it
I used Copics to color her, and a die from Papertrey Ink to cut out the finished image..glued her onto  pink card stock, then found a matching piece of pattern paper
I used rectangle dies I bought from Elizabeth Craft back in the Fall.
The ribbon is from Close to my Heart, and the sweet little flower is from Jolee's
I hope you have enjoyed the Hop so far!!
I sure hope you arrived here from 
UP NEXT IS
If you'd like to start from the beginning, we'd love for you to leave us all a comment!!
Click the link below and head on over to....

 I try not to get too chatty, so if you'd like more info on the products I use in any of my blog posts, please feel free to ask in comments. I don't reply to all comments, but I do read every one.
 I will answer any questions you have and add the links as well :)
Thanks :)

Inky Hugs, Robyn
 Friends, please know that our hops are not sponsored. (Although, we know Unity Stamp Co. lovingly approves) Because your support is so valuable and so appreciated, prizes are given from the creators own private stash of Unity stamps.

37 comments:

  1. She and your card are gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty! Your shading g and coloring of the hair is awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I’m so jealous of this kit, so much awesome there! Your card is amazing. I love her hair and the colors. Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  4. She is simply gorgeous Robyn and the pink makes her so feminine!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think you colored her hair beautifully. I was noticing how well it looked before reading your comment and thought, "Don't beat yourself up on the hair coloring, it's perfect!". I need to dig that stamp back out and use it some more.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am so envious of your hair colouring, I find it very difficult! Awesome card!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Absolutely beautiful and yes, pretty in pink! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Robyn she came out beautifully!! Thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  9. So excited to be your winner from last month and am off to email you. Your card is gorgeous and that hair is absolutely perfect. Coloring in hair is something I need to learn to do because mine looks nothing like this!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much, Karen for supporting our little blog! I can't wait to send out your prize!!
      Thanks for your kind words!

      Delete
  10. Beautiful coloring
    and love the stamp.
    Congrats to Karen!
    Happy May.
    Carla from Utah

    ReplyDelete
  11. Stunning card, Robyn! Your coloring is spot on... Amazing!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Absolutely stunning! I LOVE the ribbon accent!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Lovely card. I really need to step up on hair coloring (both on my cards/Angie Girls and my own lol!).

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love the soft pink- you nailed it!

    ReplyDelete
  15. I think you did her hair just perfect! Great card.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Just gorgeous, my friend! Her hair is perfect and your coloring is amazing. Love it. And I love her pretty in pink, with that pretty border die and the gingham paper is perfect. Just a lovely card. Thanks for the inspiration! Be safe!

    ReplyDelete
  17. I did not know that Angie was leaving Unity, and like you I will probably follow her wherever she goes. That is exactly what I did when Marcella Hawley left Flourishes and she started Power Poppy. The artist is always the draw for me. Angie is what drew me to the Unity stamps in the first place. I will treasure them for sure.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Such a gorgeous card and so beautifully colored!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Absolutely beautiful! Her hair is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  20. inky hugs back attcha! Not overworked at all! (Now I'm jelly over colored hair - just beautiful) thanks for the pretty card, emotion and beautiful coloring. Please continue to stay safe!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Beautiful layering and embellishments on your pretty card! Love the way you colored the image too!

    ReplyDelete
  22. So pretty! You really did some fabulous coloring of her hair. Thank you for sharing your creative talent. thank

    ReplyDelete
  23. What a pretty stamp... you lucky son of a gun! You created a beautiful card with her... loving the hair coloring and simple embellishments!

    ReplyDelete
  24. Both are beautiful! Thank you for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  25. Your image and card are just so delicate and pretty and I love the pink ribbon!

    ReplyDelete
  26. Beautiful card! Love the way you colored the hair!

    ReplyDelete