Saturday, May 1, 2021

Friends of Unity May 2021 Flora & Fauna

 

Hey there!!
Welcome back to Robyn's Nest!!
Thanks for stopping by and hopping with us this month!
It's MAY already??? Whoa!
Flora & Fauna!!
I had fun with this kit of the month 



I combined two sets for this super fast and simple card
Kit of the Month February 2018 and Slowly Turning Classic
I stamped the image on kraft cardstock and cut it with the mini slimline nesting dies from Kat Scrappiness
Layered it on an old scrap piece of SU DSP and tied some black twine around the kraft layer before adhering it to the black DSP
and that's it!! I hope you've had fun and gathered some inspiration this month! 
Here's a link to Crystal Minkler's blog so you can start from the beginning
Crystal Minkler
Up next is Alaine << Click here
 
Inky Hugs, Robyn





19 comments:

  1. I love your card on craft. I've always admired the mushroom image too. Super great design!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks fantastic with
    the image on the Kraft
    paper!
    Carla from Utah

    ReplyDelete
  3. Black on kraft is so elegant - love this one!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this card so mush!! I'm very partial to mushrooms (thanks to Bobbie Sue and you) and think of you both everytime I see one. I love the deep masculine feel of this card, perfect to change the sentiment easily. Thanks for the kindness and inspiration. (((Hugs))).
    🎈Happy Birthday Unity

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ohhh... you know I love me some black & Kraft!! So classic and beautiful! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So perfect for a guy! I love the simplicity of the design, but it's so elegant, too.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love using Kraft cardstock for men's cards. Such an awesome image. Perfect for a man card. Great inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is stunning Robyn! It's amazing how gorgeous black can be on kraft cardstock, and you did a wonderful job combining 2 sets into one card!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I always think I need to color the images I stamp. You reminded me how much of a statement so many of the Unity stamps make on their own. This card is so beautifully made.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Stamping the mushroom image on kraft, with black ink was the perfect way to showcase this nature themed stamp kit. Love the natural look

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love the mushroom image! Looks great on the kraft paper!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Kraft paper gives it a vintage feel

    ReplyDelete
  13. Loving the mushrooms and the kraft card base a lot! This would be great for a guy or a woman.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Wonderful in black and kraft.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love this card! I am a big fan of black and kraft and the mini slimline size is so fun to work with! Fabulous card!

    ReplyDelete
  16. I love everything about this card, starting with that image which is a favorite of mine! Love the simplicity of black on kraft!

    ReplyDelete
  17. I'm always looking for new masculine card ideas and this is fantastic. I love the black and kraft. And those mushrooms are perfect. Just an amazing card. Love it! Thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete