Wednesday, September 16, 2020

Coffee Loving Cardmakers

 




 

Hey there and welcome to Robyn's Nest!!
It's my turn up on the 
Today I am using this gorgeous new stamp set from my friend
Jeanie Hays!!
 

When I saw this pretty girl, I ran over to Unity and bought it!!
Right now, she is on sale, too!!
You can buy it here 
I was inspired by this photo taken of my daughter for her senior pictures!
This is our small downtown.
Gainesville, Georgia 

After coloring her up with my Copics, I did end up paper piecing her scarf.
Then I fussy cut her out, and added her to my card front.
I found an image of the Coke sign on the web.
I hope you like my card this month!!  

I want to announce that I do have my own Facebook group now, to display my cards. I sure do hope you can join my group.
I am doing 5 giveaways over the next few weeks for my ACTIVE new members!!! 
Meaning those who like and or comment :)
Have you ever received one of my giveaways?? 
If so, I'd love to hear what you think  :)
click the link below to join
What's Brewin' From Robyn's Nest

That's it for me this month!! 
I will see you back here soon, though!
Did you know that National Coffee Day is on September 29th???
We are having a week long Hop over at Coffee Loving Cardmakers and we'd love to see you there! 








1 comment:

  1. This is so cool and fabulous! It's spot on from your inspiration photo too. Great addition of the Coke sign.

    ReplyDelete