Thursday, September 17, 2020

Guest Designing with Krafty Chicks Challenge

Hey there!!! 
Welcome to Robyn's Nest!!
I'm back with the Krafty Chicks Challenge week 3!!

Krafty Chicks Challenge 

This week, I am back in the Hen House with this Clean And Simple (CAS) card using Unity Stamp Co and their Kit of the Month for August 

~Illustrated by Jeanie Marie Hays~ 

I did not intend for this to be as it is, but, once I stamped the sentiment, I decided to just leave it alone..I really love how this card came out with absolutely no coloring!! I am not a CAS card maker at all. As a matter of fact, I am so happy with the new slimline cards being made right now. They give a card maker like me So much more room for embellishments! 
For this card, I used 2 different stamp sets. 
and
Thank you so much for stopping by my blog!! 
I look forward to next week for "anything goes" 
Don't forget you can join in all the fun by linking up your own card!! 
See you back here on September 24th
Inky Hugs, Robyn


 

4 comments:

  1. Wow what a great CAS card, I am in agreement with you, not a fan of these themes, but the more I see the more I like. Wonderful job girl. Hugs, L :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It does look fabulous
    just as it is, very
    pretty.
    Carla from Utah

    ReplyDelete
  3. This turned out beautifully! You've given me some awesome ideas for future CAS cards - thanks girl! xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is gorgeous and so great for a sympathy card. Sorry I'm just visiting. I have enjoyed your cards and guesting! XX

    ReplyDelete