Wednesday, July 1, 2020

Coffee Loving Cardmakers~ Waving Goodbye to Paper Smooches


Hey there, welcome to Robyn's Nest!!
Today the design team wanted to say a special goodbye to one of our Super Sponsors and friend to our team, 

We were heartbroken when we read Paper Smooches were closing! 
We are sorry to see them go, but we know we will still be seeing them around.  

I created this fun card using a few sets I love.

Caffeinated~ has those cute little bobas to run around and fill your glass...how cute!! 
Caffeinated Two~ for the words "cute & "tea" 
Starting with my card base, I used Papertrey Ink card stock in kraft.

Then I used  a rectangle die from Waffle Flower to cut my first layer..

I stamped out the images and colored them with Copics, Then I cut them out with the coordinating dies...
I added  pop dots to the back of the bobas 

For the tea glass, I use the coordinating die to cute a piece of acetate to go over the front of the cup. I left the shine on the cup so you could maybe see it....
~I received a card from Lisa Bzibziak, and she did that, so I tried it...very cool~ 
I cut a doily from kraft pattern paper, then started adding my colored pieces..



That's it for me 
  
Here's a link to the blog to get you started 

Inky Hugs, Robyn



1 comment: