Wednesday, December 25, 2019

Coffee Loving Cradmakers~ Merry Christmas

MERRY CHRISTMAS
Welcome to Robyn's Nest
What's brewin??
I know you don't have much time today to surf the web, but thank you for coming by my blog...I'll get right to my card for today!!

Shocker!!
I used Super Sponsor Unity Stamp Company stamps for my card! 
These 3 cups are in the this Kit of the Month for December 2019

^^^close up of the sticker from Jolee's and the tiny tag I made using the sentiment in the kit 
I used Always Artichoke SU! card stock
Lawn Fawn pattern paper
Waffle Flower scalloped die
Large snowflake die is from Sizzix
I love to use burlap when possible, and this little banner from Jolee's has a tad bit of it under the letters in "Holiday", so I used a larger piece under my cups
I sure hope you have had a Merry Christmas!!!
Thanks for stopping by!!

Inky Hugs, Robyn

3 comments:

  1. Merry Christmas! Darling
    card and love the banner.
    Carla from Utah

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Carla! You're too sweet to come by on Christmas hugs
      I sure hope you had a merry Christmas

      Delete
  2. Simply Beautiful creation! 💕 Wishing you a fabulous New Year!

    ReplyDelete